Hi its becca otherwise knowen as fuzzy herman. My name comes from my fuzzy hair!! I love horses and own 1 cat called tiger and a budgie called pixel! They are so cool.
Horses and lemurs are favourite animals, I love a lot of animals though! I am 10 almost 11 and I have two pets one is cat called tiger and a budgie called Pixel!!!! My brother owns a dog called Wilby and a budgie called Toby. My sister owns a cat called Socks and a budgie called Minty! They are all a bit wild so if you try to hold them sometimes you will find yourself being eaten by a man eating budgie! So altogether we have 6 pets! Also I was born in South Africa but moved to NZ when I was 4. I have lived in NZ for 6 and a half years. My favourite horse at the moment is star, he is 17 years old and has a lightening bolt on his nose!
No comments:
Post a Comment